Das John Cooper Works - Tuning Power Kit für den F56&F57 CooperS (inkl. Klappenauspuff JCW Exhaust)

• @DaRo
    Ich würde da auch nix überstürzen. Das mit der Werksgarantie beruhigt natürlich.
    Warte doch bis das Wetter besser wird und fahr mal zur Dani nach HH. :D

• @DaRo - kannst ja warten, bis Akro den Auspuff für den F56 bringt und dann vergleichen.
    Bei mir war die Wahl von Anfang an klar.
    By the way - der Diffusor im Video ist top! :love:

• The rumors says that the Exhaust in the JCW tuning kit is made by Akrapovic, like it is for BMW M aftermarket upgrades.
    I have asked Akrapovic about downpipe for F56. The answer: no plans for any F56 products right now.
    My speculation is that this is part of the deal with BMW/mini

• Es sei dazu gesagt:

Andere Anbieter arbeiten mit Boxen, also sprich mit zusätzlichen Steuergeräten, die dem fahrzeug nur etwas vorgaukeln und dadurch etwas mehr leistung resultiert.

Das Leistungskit ist komplett geänderte Software und funktioniert dementsprechend besser. Es wird nichts vorgegaukelt und die leistungsentfaltung ist harmonisch.

Und somit ist es die einzige Möglichkeit ein softwaretechnisch verändertes Fahrzeug mit Zulassung und voller Werksgarantie zu bewegen ;)

• Maybe the best tuning right now is the JCW tuning kit PLUS some other tuningbox?
    Somebody should try that!
    The stock S is restricted on higher rpm, you can feel that. And that can no piggybackbox fix, I guess.

• Maybe the best tuning right now is the JCW tuning kit PLUS some other tuningbox?
    Somebody should try that!
    The stock S is restricted on higher rpm, you can feel that. And that can no piggybackbox fix, I guess.

Believe the most important piece for further power ist the size of the turbocharger. I'm very curious which turbo will be used in the JCW.
    SW wise, it could be done with the extra box, more elegantly by working the original HW/FW/SW.

• larger turbo equals more lag. I never liked the R56 JCW due to the turbo lag (and the torque steer). I actually prefered the R56S with tuning kit in gen2.
    Lets hope the new JCW has a better turbo, lagwise. Its new technology now with watercooled turbos, in lighter and weaker material.
    But I started in an R53 JCW with absolutely no lag, so thats my reference. What a wonderful car that was :)